Duration: 11–14 minutes
In the Speaking test, you have a discussion with a certified examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.
There are three parts to the test and each part fulfils a specific function in terms of interaction pattern, task input and candidate output.
In Part 1, you answer questions about yourself and your family. In Part 2, you speak about a topic. In Part 3, you have a longer discussion on the topic.
you can also download in zip file password= “ieltsfever.com”
IELTSFEVER SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 7
* Do you work or study? – What job do you do? / What job would you like to do?
* What hours do you work? / What hours would you like to work?
* At what age would you like to stop working?
Topic 1 Taking Photographs
* How often do you take photographs?
* Why do people take photographs?
* Do you like being in photographs? (Why/Why not?)
* What’s your favourite photograph? (Why?)
Topic 2 Sleep
* How many hours a night do you sleep?
* How many hours sleep a night do you think people need?
* Do you ever find it difficult to fall asleep? (Why/Why not?)
* Do you think it’s a good idea to have a short sleep during the day? (Why/Why not?)
Describe a memorable journey you have taken
You should say:
where you went
how long it took
why you went on it
and explain why it was so memorable for you
Topic 1 Changes in Travelling
* What’s the best way to travel around your country?
* Could you compare how people travel today with how they used to travel 50 years ago?
* What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of being able to travel around the
world so easily nowadays?
* Do you feel that the globalisation of big business is a good or bad thing for the world?
Topic 2 Flying
* How often do you travel by plane?
* Do you think flying is justified when you take into account how much pollution it produces?
* Could you compare travelling by plane and travelling by train?
* How do you think we will replace flying when we run out of fossil fuels?
SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 7 WITH AUDIO SAMPLE