ieltsfever cue card example A small business
Describe a small business that you would like to open, (or, start or run or own or
have) if you had the chance
– What is the business
– How you came to know about it?
– When will you open it?
– How will you prepare for it?
- All types of small business become popular.
- My hometown is a hub of small-scale businesses.
- But I would like to talk about a business that I want to open it.
- I want to start the small business, a lady’s boutique.
- For this, I will gain knowledge about to stitch the women’s clothes.
- After getting some experience, then I will open my own boutique.
- I really fond of designing the clothes of ladies according to the latest fashion.
- Because nowadays ladies always demand to get new designer suits.
- Then I will hire two assistants for helping me in my boutique.
- I will give them salary according to my gains.
- I will do it soon.
- Apart from it, I will also open a little shop of those accessories which are used to stitch lady’s clothes.
- I knew that I have to inovate and provide the good value for money if I want my business to run well.
- Two years ago my aunt also started a boutique and her clint base has grown 10 times.
- She has expanded and also trains to other people.
- So if would do like this, I will also be successful as she is.
(Harpreet kaur Malliana)
In some countries, small town-center shops are going out of business because people tend to drive to large out-of-town stores. As a result, people without cars have limited access to out-of-town stores, and it may result in an increase in the use of cars. Do you think the disadvantages of this change outweigh its advantages?
A small business
A small business